Sunday, June 26, 2005

Character Designs!

Here are a few character designs I did for Louis Porter Designs. Check 'em out-- they rock.

Whenever I do a project like this, I try and come up with a one-line summary of each figure. Sort of like a high-concept pitch, but applicable only to one character. They don't have to be complex or too detailed or anything like that. Just a short description to guide me as I create.

This guy I called Feather Freak.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here are Ogre Blade and Dancing Elf Hottie.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meet Harpsichord Archer and Tentacled Demon Lord...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Annnnd here's Wild Frost Dude With Bladed Shield thingamajig.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had a lot of fun doing these-- I don't think I've ever done any Fantasy Designs before. Of course, they can all be improved. Personally, I don't think they're "fantastic" enough. Seems more like a blend of superhero and fantasy to me. Oh well, something to improve on in the future!

1 Comments:

At 28/6/05 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I think Bladed Shield thingleebob's a much nicer name, but yeah, very nice! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home