Friday, February 18, 2005

How Late I Am # 1

a.k.a., My Current Workload...

Valaan: Ascension - is an epic, 100+ page monster from the fine folks at Mad Yak Press. Just started this project last month, and I'm now inking my first set of pages. I must say, the pages are turning out better than expected. Although I'm not 100% satisfied with them, of course. I hope the work will improve as time goes by. Having too much fun doing this.

Insomnia - a pretty cool one-shot thriller that I was supposed to work on last month, but wasn't able to finish (not my fault!). So I'm still working on this bad boy when I can.

Taking the Bullet - a 4-page short story that will appear in a collectio whose proceeds will go towards helping some of the people who got hit by the tsunami last December. Sort of feeling guilty that I can't devote more time to this, but the pages are turning out okay. Should finish this by the end of the month.

On the horizon: another short story, this time for Indie Gods; and a long-delayed 8-page Youngblood fan fic that I'm dying to work on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home